Please take a look at the list below to ensure that you are ready to go for tryouts. If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact me.
- USAV Membership Card (printed or screenshot) This is ABSOLUTELY REQUIRED. You cannot participate in any tryout unless you have this. You will find the links at the bottom of the page (New and Returning Players). Please make sure you get this done BEFORE you come to tryouts. If you do not have it before tryouts, I will have a computer available that you can sign up on site if necessary.
- Tryout Paperwork (Can be found here: https://powervolleyballclub.org/forms/)
- Power VB Policy Acknowledgement (Can be found HERE)
- SafeSport Acknowledgement Page (Can be found HERE)
- Concussion Acknowledgement Page (Can be found HERE)
- TWO Completed Medical Forms (A copy is fine) (Can be found HERE)
- Copy of your Birth Certificate
- $500 Player Commitment Fee (Can be cash, check, or charge)
** SPECIAL NOTE **
Tryouts for the 2019-2020 season will be CLOSED to parents, families, and spectators for all levels on both weekends. I realize you may not agree with this policy, but there are actually several clubs that run closed tryouts. We feel that it is better as a whole, for the kids and the coaches to not have the distraction of other people inside the gym during tryouts. If you have questions about this decision, please feel free to call, text, or email me and I would be happy to discuss it with you. Thank you for your understanding.